6 Reasons Why You Should Hire a PPC Expert
1. Prior experience with similar businesses. Practice makes perfect and a positive track record is something you can’t learn from a book. PPC experts take years to learn this art, just like a mechanic knows a car, PPC experts know PPC inside and out.
2. Keyword research is hard and time consuming. To successfully run a profitable PPC ad campaign you have to start with keyword research. Here a PPC expert is your best friend as it’s a tiresome yet fundamentally important process. PPC experts often have 3rd party tools to be able to research hundreds even thousands of keyword combinations you would never be able to come up with.
3. Campaign tracking requires technical expertise and experience. Tracking and data analysis is perhaps the most important duty of a PPC campaign manager. It requires technical skills, analytical skills and a well-rounded understanding of the PPC advertisement process. You’re certainly better off concentrating on what you do best and leaving this one to a PPC expert.
4. Campaign settings and account setup. There are plenty of them and they can be quite confusing. A PPC expert knows how to target your campaign geographically, how to minimize your expenses, how to improve your add visibility in key timeframes of the day. There are hundreds of options and combinations when setting just a new campaign, not to mention everything else that comes with PPC.
5. Landing page optimization. Relevance is a key factor in all advertising but especially important in PPC as your conversion rate will suffer if your landing page is not optimized. Do you know how to make it more user friendly, to drive leads, more concise and appealing?
6. Staying on top of the latest changes. A PPC Expert will be used to the never-ending change in online marketing. Google launches a new Adwords tool every week it seems. There is always something new to test and try. PPC experts keep on top of it by reading all the PPC blogs, websites and have dedicated Google reps to lean on too.