Junior PPC Manager
Titan PPC is seeking a junior PPC specialist to grow with our team.
The PPC Specialist is responsible for launching and managing PPC campaigns, plus tracking, reporting and analysis with a goal of developing positive ROI on each campaign.
To be successful in the PPC Specialist position, an individual must be committed to developing, maintaining and demonstrating the following:
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of PPC experience
- Proven experience implementing and managing a successful PPC and other online marketing campaigns
- Detailed and hands-on understanding and use of the Google AdWords, YSM, Yahoo Paid Inclusion and MSN Ad Center interfaces
- Knowledge of automated bid management tools and service providers
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics
- Understanding of Search Engine Algorithms
The PPC Specialist will at various times be responsible for the following as well as other related duties as assigned to support the business objectives and purpose of Company.
- Launch and manage various PPC campaigns including: Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.
- Launch and manage Google Analytics campaigns (potentially)
- Manage tracking, reporting, and analysis of PPC campaigns; summarize metrics, provide actionable feedback, and drive direction based upon data
- Constantly evaluate keyword rankings to achieve the most favorable results
- Stay informed of industry trends and best practices
- Managing a media budget and multiple keyword categories against a variety of success metrics
- Developing positive ROI for PPC campaigns
- Designing and developing conversion tools such as landing pages, webpage content and conversion copy
- Managing relationships with external PPC resources